Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Like Breathing: An Introduction

What can I say about myself? Well, if you couldn't tell from the title of my blog, I'm a writer... or at least, I want to be. I do most of my writing very sporadically, whenever the urge strikes me. I do the writer's equivalent of "doodling," when I'm inspired and jot down whatever scene is playing out in my head on the nearest piece of paper, or if I don't have a pen or pencil handy, I may just type it out on my iPhone. Ideas don't stay fresh in your mind for very long, after all!

Most of what I want to put on paper (metaphorically speaking) is still buzzing around my head. I hope to be able to write out all these scenes on this blog. So that is the goal of "Coll Comfort," a name made up by someone very near and dear to me. But I won't follow any set of rules. I may share more than the moments and characters in my head. I may review books on here; seems like a worthwhile endeavor. I may even ask for suggestions.

You can susbscribe/ friend request me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or Tumblr (Warning: my Tumblr contains some adult themed material) and if you happen to be familiar with Klout, I'm on there too. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest. Just look up my name!

Happy Writing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here! I like constructive criticism; I only ask that you remain civil. Any foul or abrasive language will be looked down upon and deleted.